Learn about the latest developments in Pepperdine research news.
- Kfir Mordechay, assistant professor at GSEP, publishes working paper entitled and
- Hoyoung Anthony Ahn, a Seaver advertising professor, publishes in the AND
- Seaver Communication professor, David Madden, publishes, "Introduction to Ageing with EDMC."
- Dr. Eric Hamilton's research is published in and ?in the book,
- Pepperdine GSEP Scholarship without Borders publishes their Booklet of Scholarly Work with you, featuring the scholarship and research collaboration of our distinguished faculties, students, alumni, and esteemed partners.
- Alicia Jessop evaluates the effectiveness of current legal and NCAA procedures regulating sport agents.
- The Pepperdine Graduate School of Education and Psychology (GSEP) publishes their Scholarship without Borders Booklet of Scholarly Work featuring the scholarship and research collaboration of our distinguished faculties, students, alumni, and esteemed partners.
- More information
- Cyndia Susan Clegg delves into Shakespeare's use of Religion and the Afterlife.
- Dr. Loan Kim examines the association between maternal perceptions of self-weight and child weight status and milk consumption behavior of Hispanic WIC participants.
- Biology Professor Karen L.M. Martin investigates Patterns of Fish Reproduction at the Interface between Air and Water.
- Seaver student Shirley Huang presents at the at the American Association for Applied Linguistics Conference
- Seaver student Tehya Braun presents at the Center for Women in Leadership's Annual Board Meeting
- Assistant Professor of Economics Michael Olabisi Named Carnegie African Diaspora Fellow
- A biologist's, Seaver's Javier Monzón, encounter with a wild animal leads to the exploration of a species new to New York City
- William Ota Presents Research at Southern California Conference on Undergraduate Research (SCCUR)
- Nicole Nakamatsu Presents Research at National Park Service Symposium
- Healing History: GSEP Professor Daryl Rowe Seeks the Emotional Emancipation of African Americans
- The Nexus of Vocation and Calling: Graziadio School Professor Ed Rockey Seeks Meaning in his Work
- Ronald Batchelder Receives the Duncan Black Prize for the Best Paper in Public Choice
- Freddy Vasquez Presents "The Myth About Spanish Conquest" at the National Conference on Undergraduate Research
- Advertising in the Digital Age: Ginger Rosenkrans Receives Grants to Explore Mobile and Social Media Ad Effectiveness
- Seaver Students and Professors Collaborate on an Interdisciplinary Study of Prostitution
- Professor David Holmes Wins the Theresa Enos Anniversary Award for his Essay in Rhetoric Review
- Faculty-Student Publication by Seaver's Dr. Tomás Bogardus and Chad Marxen
- Thomas J. Stipanowich's Reflections on Nelson Mandela in "A Legacy of Reconciliation"
- Buyer Beware: Graziadio School Professor Nelson Granados Uncovers How New Information Changes the Online Retail Space
- A Bit of History Repeating: Two scholars and a Student Explore Why Looking Back Helps Move Public Policy Forward
- Rodney L. Honeycutt's Collaborative Research on Cichlid Fishes in the Neotropics
- Pepperdine Seaver Students Sweep Sigma Tau Delta's Annual Conference
- Victoria's Web: Victoria Lekson's Keck Scholarship and Research on the Web Strength of Native Malibu Spiders
- Religion, Nationalism, and Co-authors Joel S. Fetzer and J. Christopher Soper
- Undergraduate Shiloh Rainwater Publishes Research on "China's Arctic Strategy"
- Exploring "God, Freedom, and Human Dignity" with Ronald Highfield
- Brain in Motion: GSEP Professor Louis Cozolino Reveals How Our Brains and Relationships Shape How We Learn
Explore a well-rounded collection of centers and institutes that support the University mission as they complement and enhance learning and personal growth.